Paul is a lifelong native of Greensboro, North Carolina. Paul graduated with honors from North Carolina Central University School of Law in 2015. Throughout Law School, Paul worked with his close friend, Attorney Bob Davidson, Jr. for nearly three years. Paul developed a passion for helping individuals in dire need to obtain disability benefits. Paul treats each client with compassion and understands just how much of a difference those benefits can make. Paul also served as the Lead Articles Editor for the North Carolina Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review, where he was responsible for publishing the 2015 issue of the journal. He has also participated in the NCCU Veterans Law clinic where he worked on complex VA appeals.
Prior to Law School, Paul attended North Carolina State University where he earned a B.A. in Political Science with honors. During college, Paul founded and led the Bhutanese Refugee Outreach project, a group dedicated to helping newly settled refugees adjust to life in North Carolina. In High School, Paul was awarded third place in the Southeast region for an article he wrote for the NASA student involvement competition.
- North Carolina Central University, School of Law – May 2015
Cum Laude Graduate with Juris Doctor
- North Carolina State University – May 2010
BA Political Science
- Veterans Law Clinic
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
- Trial Advocacy Board
- School of Public and International Affairs
- Formerly with the Law Office of Bob Davidson in High Point, NC
- In his free time, Paul enjoys spending time with his parents, his brother, and the Davidson family.