Patrick has been a resident of North Carolina since 1997. He has a track record of involvement in health care issues. While in law school, he worked with Professor of Health Care Law, Mark Hall, and assisted in editing his legal text Health Care Law and Ethics and performed research for his articles. After law school, he worked for several years practicing Social Security Disability for a small firm. He enjoyed seeing clients get the help they desperately needed. He has also worked for the Department of Veterans Affairs, granting disability claims.
- Wake Forest University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2002
- Eastern Michigan University
Bachelor of Science 1996
Summa cum laude
- Indiana Wesleyan University
Bachelor of Science Business 1993
- Certified Rating Veterans Service Representative (RVSR)
- Former Adjudicator for Veterans’ claims
- Patrick has been involved in healthcare missions work with Love Without Boundaries, traveling to Shantou, China.