Jesse is a personal injury lawyer at Mike Lewis attorneys. Born in North Carolina, but raised in the Pacific Northwest, Jesse attended Western Washington University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Management and a minor in Journalism. After working in the non-profit sector, Jesse decided to return to his native North Carolina and go to law school at Wake Forest University. During law school, Jesse interned at the North Carolina Attorney General’s Office and received the CALI award for excellence in education law.
After graduating from Wake Forest University School of Law, Jesse was Counsel at a firm in Winston-Salem where he worked in the firm’s products liability group. Jesse then joined a personal injury firm in Charlotte where he had the opportunity to work closely with clients, successfully resolving several cases. Jesse strives to provide excellent service to his clients, including keeping each of his clients updated with each facet of their case and ensuring that each step taken furthers his clients’ needs and goals.
Jesse and his wife, Deedee, live in Winston-Salem with their daughter. In addition to spending time with his family, Jesse enjoys running, cooking, woodworking and building his vinyl record collection.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC
Juris Doctor, May 2012
CALI Award Recipient: Education Law – 2012
Wake Law Scholarship Recipient
- Student Bar Association – Treasurer, 2011-2012; Class of 2012 Representative, 2010-2011
Youth Advocacy Group – After School Tutor and Basketball Coach
- CALI Award Recipient: Education Law – 2012
- Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Management, June 2005
- Sigma Iota Epsilon Management Honorary and Beta Gamma Sigma 2005 Scholars Week Honorary
- Wood working and furniture building, collecting vinyl records, long distance running, and cooking