Caitlin focuses on representing personal injury clients and fighting to ensure they are fully compensated for their injuries. She enjoys working with her clients from the initial phone call or meeting through the settlement process. She believes in being very up-front and honest with her client about the process, their options and the evaluation of any settlement offers.
Caitlin is a cum laude graduate of George Mason University where she earned her B.S. in Administration of Justice. During her time at George Mason, she was selected as a member of Alpha Phi Sigma. She also served as a mentor for the Fairfax County Probation and Parole Office.
She earned her Juris Doctor from Elon University School of Law where she participated in the Innocence Project, Delta Theta Phi, and was an advisor to first year law students. While in law school, she clerked for a labor and employment attorney in Greensboro and for the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
After passing the North Carolina Bar Exam, Caitlin went to work for a general practice firm in High Point where she worked on personal injury, workers’ compensation, traffic and criminal cases with a focus on personal injury claims.
- Juris Doctor, Elon University School of Law, 2010
- B.S. in Administration of Justice, George Mason University, 2007
- North Carolina State Courts, 2010
- United States District Court (M.D.N.C.), 2010
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Caitlin and her husband are originally from southern Virginia. They live in Greensboro and have a son and two dogs. Caitlin enjoys being involved in the community. She is an active volunteer with the Animal Rescue and Foster Program in Greensboro and a preceptor to first year students at Elon Law. Caitlin loves to spend time with family and friends, travel and ski.