Mike Lewis Attorneys is composed of a group of experienced and talented lawyers. Through the years Mike Lewis and his fellow associates have become well known for their caring attitude and commitment to their clients. Together, they have over 150 years of legal experience and have won millions of dollars in awards and verdicts for their clients.
Mike began his practice in the Triad area. Early in his career, he obtained record verdicts in several North Carolina counties, leading him to focus his practice on personal injury law. Mike Lewis has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Personal Injury Litigation.
Lea has worked on a wide range of cases, including complex class action litigation, but she chooses to focus on personal injury work. She believes that empathizing with her clients and earning their trust is one of the fundamental building blocks of the lawyer and client relationship.
Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC
– Juris Doctor, May 2015
– Passed July 2015 North Carolina bar examination
– Licensed in North Carolina
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill , Chapel Hill, NC
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, December 2011
– Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, December 2011
– GPA: 3.42/4.00
W. Tyler Craft
Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, NC
Juris Doctor, May 2012
• Book Award: Legal Research & Writing
• Legal Research & Writing Scholar
• 2010 Intramural Moot Court Competition
Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, May 2009
• Dean’s List: All Semesters
• Phi Alpha Theta, International History Honor Society
• Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
JURIS DOCTORATE 2008, Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, VA
• Appalachian Natural Resources, Editor-in-Chief, 2007-2008
• Appalachian Natural Resources, Associate Editor, 2006-2007
• Faculty Scholarship Award Winner
• Dean’s List – 4 times
• Research Assistant for Prof. Paula M. Young, Mediation and ADR Techniques
HISTORY, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE 2005, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
• Magna Cum Laude degree honors
Dedicated to providing our clients with courteous, comprehensive legal guidance, the entire team here at Mike Lewis Attorneys are ready to fight for your rights and can provide the knowledge, experience and resources to help obtain your MAXIMUM injury compensation.
To find out how we can help with your injury litigation, contact us today at 866-299-1769 and a representative from our team will quickly connect you to one of our attorneys that is best suited to handling your specific case.